Please read and understand these conditions. Failure to meet them may result in the suspension of your Fresh Store Reseller license.
If you have any questions or need clarification for anything on this page, please contact our support team who are always happy to help.
General License Benefits
This license gives you the right to sell Fresh Stores to any third party. No commissions are payable to Fresh Store and you keep 100% of the sale price.
When you sell a store, you can choose to provide full ongoing support to your customer or refer them to a Fresh Store personal license to get support from us. More details on these options are below.
Should you choose to give your customers a Fresh Store personal license, they will get the first few months free and you will receive a percentage of commissions on any payments they make thereafter. More details on these commissions are below.
The license also gives you access to training materials, case studies, checklists, copy swipe files, an official reseller badge and more supporting tools in your member’s area.
Selling Price & Conditions
The current minimum selling price for a store is $75 or the equivalent in any other currency (within 5%). It is not permitted to sell a store under this price, under any circumstances.
This is not a Whitelabel solution. You must not attempt to hide the product (Fresh Store) which powers and hosts the stores.
You are not required to explicitly mention that they are Fresh Stores. We recommend that you do to benefit from the brand reputation, extra benefits and support they will receive.
Delivering the Store to Your Customers
When you make a sale, you have two options for delivering that store to your customer.
We strongly recommend Option 1 unless you have a specific selling plan which requires Option 2.
You are permitted to choose these options on a per-customer basis.
Option 1 – Handoff Your Customer
With this option, you give your customer a full Fresh Store account with free access for 6 months.
After 6 months, they are offered a discounted rate to continue their license. You receive 30% commission on every payment your customer makes for their Fresh Store personal license. This commission is paid for the lifetime of the customer.
We fully support your customer from day one and they can contact our helpdesk directly.
You are still responsible for anything related to transferring the store and assets to your customer. For example, transferring the domain name into their ownership.
- You do not need to further support your customer after the sale
- You will receive 30% commissions for life from each customer
- Your customer gets 6 months free hosting and Fresh Store license
- Your customer will receive support from our team directly
- Their store does not count towards your store licenses
- If you cancel your Fresh Store license or fail to make a payment, your customer’s store will not be affected
- We are responsible for your customer’s store after the sale
- You can still maintain a relationship with the customer and offer them further products or services
- You are not able to set or change the hosting/license fee your customer pays
Option 2 – Support Your Customer
If you choose this option, you do not transfer the store out of your Fresh Store account. It stays with you and counts as one of your personal store licenses.
You may (and should) transfer ownership of the domain to the customer.
You are responsible for providing ongoing technical support to your customer. You must make the relationship clear with your customer i.e. do not pretend to be representing Fresh Store.
- You are free to charge your customer an ongoing fee for hosting the store, at any price you like
- Your customer details are not shared with Fresh Store
- You must provide all support to your customer
- Your customer cannot contact Fresh Store support directly
- The store permanently counts as one of your Fresh Store licenses
- If you cancel your Fresh Store license or fail to make a payment, your customer’s store will be deleted
- You are 100% responsible for your customer and their store in all situations
- If you do not support your customer and provide the service you received payment for, you are liable for legal action from your customer and/or Fresh Store
Your Additional Commissions
When choosing to handoff your customers (Option 1), you also benefit from earning 30% commissions on every Fresh Store License payment they make for life.
These commissions are essentially affiliate commissions. They are paid to you after 30 days of the payment being made.
Payments can be made via PayPal or via other methods (e.g. bank transfer) on request.
Please see our Affiliate Terms and Conditions for more information.
Representation of Fresh Store
Your responsibility as a Fresh Store Reseller is to accurately and honestly represent yourself and Fresh Store.
You must not:
- Make any false claims about the product
- Misrepresent yourself as a Fresh Store team member
- Make unreasonable, definite claims on earnings or performance
- Make promises that you can’t fulfil
- In any way lie, cheat or misrepresent
Restrictions on Where and How to Sell
The current restrictions and requirements are in place:
PPC (Pay Per Click) and Keyword Advertising
You are not permitted to advertise (on any platform) using solely the following keywords:
- Fresh Store
- Fresh Store Instant
- Fresh Store Builder
- Fresh Labs
You are permitted to use these keywords in your advertising, but only when properly represented. Some allowed examples include:
- “Buy a Ready-Made Fresh Store with Unique Content”
- “FOR SALE: Affiliate Store with $500/month Earnings (Powered by Fresh Store)”
You Must Sell a Unique Store
In all situations, you must sell a unique store and not just access the software.
Advertising on Fresh Store Social Pages and Groups
It is not permitted to advertise your stores for sale within our Facebook Group, Page, forum or any other social page. You may request permission to do so but this must be received in advance.
Keeping Your License Active
If you cancel your Reseller license or your payments fail, your license will be deactivated.
Once your license is deactivated, you are not permitted to sell any stores. Any sales in which you haven’t received payment yet from your customer will be invalid and the sale must be cancelled.
If you chose to support your own customers (option 2, above), their stores will be suspended and eventually removed. It will be your responsibility to compensate and further support your customers in this situation.
If you chose to hand off your customers (option 1, above), all of your past customers will remain active and will not be affected. We will continue to support them.
Changes to this License
Please note that this license is subject to change in order to protect Fresh Store and other Fresh Store Resellers.
We will only change this license in extreme circumstances in case there are unforeseen issues or conflicts. If we change the license, we will notify you by email.
Should a change to this license affect your ability to use the reseller license, you are eligible to claim for a refund. We will provide a pro-rated refund if you can sufficiently demonstrate that the changes to this license have affected your ability to sell stores.
Last Updated: 11th June 2020